photo

photo
Photo by Rebecca Gould Photography

Friday, January 30, 2015

Breakfast of Champions

Sometimes, a picture is worth a thousand words.
Today, I am going to rely on three.

(Susan, party-way through her 1/2 of a Snickers Bar at 8:20 am today.)
"It's GOOOOOD...kinda like a Mars Bar (Canadian version of a Milky Way), but crunchy, with good chocolate.  And way better than my Smooth Monkey peanut dose!"

Susan's brother, Carl, happy to help out with the second half of her Snickers Bar.
"Why waste a Ziplock, Mom?"

Meg, holding her favorite part of a Snickers Bar (the wrapper!)
"I only like my peanuts from a jar, Mom."

2 comments:

  1. I don't even like the wrapper. I like my peanuts from a jar also. Or nature's intended way as nuts :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful, congratulations to Susan (and way to go, Caryn, for seeing her through this difficult journey)! Here's to many years of being able to do more things!

    ReplyDelete